Well I got my 3 boxes of licorice so I told them I didn't need to work anymore. smile

But really, since I put in my 2 week notice last week the supervisor has had me going solo on line eventhough I'm not ready to do that yet. I've been on line when there are 2 ladies that should have been getting trained in. I asked the supervisor why that was and he said he didn't know next Wednesday was my last day. The HR lady never told him, when she said she was. Still, I told him that right away lastnight and he still didn't move me off the line.

I went in and talked to Nancy (HR Cordinator) and told her the situation. She said she told the main shop manager and he must not have told the supervisor. Still, I told the supervisor I was not trained in enough to be on my own yet and he obviously didn't care because I've been doing it for the last week. I told her that I regret doing this but I can't work till next Wednesday. So lastnight was my last night of work there. I wanted to finish out my 2 weeks, but not if it was going to continue like it has the last week. At least I didn't just not show up. Ok, enough rambeling. smile

Last edited by Muffy; 04/21/11.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.