Dave, sorry winter is dragging it's feet up there. I have blossoms on my tomato plants already and have been picking strawberries for over a week. Yum, that shortcake is deeeeeliscous.

Gotta tell ya Dave, I was reading the newspaper comics the other day (just to stimulate my brain a bit, you know) and I was introduced to the "Mom rule", which seems to apply to you as well as the small boy in the comic strip. This rule, you see, states emphatically that "any action accompanied by the phrase 'watch this!' may only be attempted under the supervision of an adult possessing a first aid kit and emergency medical training. It doesn't say anything about holding the attempters' beer, but that would seem to be part of the oversight responsibility, if you ask me.

This oversight , although intended to ensure (somewhat) the long-term health of the person performing said act, could have another benefit. In the unlikely event that the attempter is actually successful in said attempt, a sane(?), sober(??) adult (agewise, at least), is present to witness the success and verify said fact for others. Not that you aren't totally believable on your on, you know!

Best of luck, Dave. Stay safe. I'm headed to Camp Mental Floss for a week to fish, fish, fish and fish some more. "Here, fishy, fishy, fishy. Come to my livewell!"

Ron

NRA Endowment member and proud of it.