This just in, Purple Katrina downgraded to a tropical storm. frown

Even with TERRIBLE calls by the refs, 6 fumbles and 3 of them lost, the Vikes were right in it to the end. I have even talked to Packer fans that could not believe how one sided the officiating was.

Dave - Looks like you guys are doing alright on LOW. Me and Special K were discussing this morning that its about time we start plannin for our annual tip up trips. But some walleye/sauger/pout action would be a blast too. Its about time we all get together again anyway. Been awhile.

You guys will have to wish me luck. I took Kenna on in Wii golf yesterday morning. I happened to win but she gave me a stern warning that she is going to practice at home against anybody she can because she is going to kick my butt on tuesday when she comes back over! smile

TZone - How was that ribeye last night? Our turkey was...well.....good as turkey gets I guess...

Dusty - Was Lonnie showing off his "special talent" in the fish house? And by that, I don't mean his cooking. sick

grin

Stan - Classy move with the soldier. They deserve are utmost respect and like others have said, he will remember that cup of jo forever.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...