Well my pictures aren't as good as I had hoped for but here goes.

First off we have the oldest boy shooting his new deer rifle. Winchester M70 FWT in 30-06. We are shooting remingtons reduced recoil 125 gr factory loads. Scope is Leupold VXII 3-9 40mm 100 yr anniversarry edition. Bench is a crappy old cable spool & a plastic lawn chair grin

Here he is taking aim & adjusting the rest.
[Linked Image]
sliding his first shell in
[Linked Image]

Here's a 4 round group I shot with the low spank loads. I've found that the remington version of the reduced recoil loads tend to get a little loose. The federal version seems to bring a tighter group but this is what we found locally so we went with it.
[Linked Image]

and here's how the boy did with a 4 round group of his own. I told him that oughta do just fine.
[Linked Image]

then the little guy wanted to shoot, he kept asking "is it my turn now dad?" He was asking while I was sighting the new deer rifle in & I'd say "well, not quite yet" then he'd say "But I'm next right dad?" Well he finally got his turn. I loaded up my 9422M & helped him line it up towards the target. He got to shoot it 3 times & he really thought that was something, he was a really big guy after that.
[Linked Image]

We went for a walk yeterday & Mr Big carried the red rider to protect us from bears & stuff.

[Linked Image]

And finally here's a shot of the choke cherries we picked yesterday. Come deer season these will be choke cherry jelly on toast for deer hunter breakfast at the shack.

I have no idea where that beer box came from whistle
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/northerndave/DSC01387.jpg[/img]

That's all for now.

Dave

Something clever here.