I did. Just out in front of my house here on Island. Thinking about ripping out again tonight. Need another walleye for Tuesday night dinner. I get to cook on Tuesday nights on account of my complaints about supper a week ago Sunday. Just got back from a quick trail trip to fill up the sled gas. Lake still slushy - need your wits about you!

Your pocket knife reminds me of the time my kid knocked my cell phone into Red Lake. We were in a portable just feet from a friends. Kiddo and his little girl buddy came to visit me, unzipped and asked if they could come inside. I said sure, be careful of my....

I swear just them the kid backhanded my cell phone off a bucket and into a hole. Up to the armpit I went and grabbed the dang thing right before the bottom of the ice!

Had the presence of mind to instantly turn it off. Waited four or five days, turned it back on, worked like a champ.

Until the following weekend when I tried to answered the phone and dropped it down another hole. To Davey Jones locker this time she went. Arghhhhh!

So I go to Cell 2000 in Bemidji and explain the story,. She says, "Do you have any idea how many cell phones there are on the bottom of Red Lake?" grin That reminds me of the time I ran a cell phone through my snow blower....... For another time.

Craig

Wood is Good.