Your gonna fit right in SSB! We've got adventure stories from pert near all over on this thread thanks to Dave. And to hear it from the BIG lakes is cool!

On a more serious note:
I ask for your thoughts and prayers for the communites in the Red River Valley. Fargo/Moorhead received MORE bad news today (along with the $%#@ snowstorm) that the river is expected to crest and at least 43' which is unheard of. The record is 40.18 back in 1897.

Folks, believe me when I tell you this is truly a crisis situation. I have felt extremely guilty for having to be at work all week when I could have been out helping. I work in West Fargo. The problem I've been facing is I'm in management and we just layed off a bunch of people due to the ecomony and we are in the process of trying to restructre blah blah blah.

I left work at 2:00 today to make sure I got on the east side of the river in case something happened to the dikes. I got home at 5:00 pm and its normally a 35 minute drive. I guess I'm babbling due to stress and Hi-lifes but it truly is a serious situation. There is already entire communities that had to give up the fight and leave their homes to be swallowed by water. So I ask that you pray for the dikes to hold so thousands won't be without homes this summer.

Thanks,

Rooster

P.S. J/k It's best light not hi-life. smirk

Last edited by Rooster7; 03/26/09.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...