I'm putting a request in to Rick Bin to see if he can either put the entire classifieds on ignore for me or ban me from classifieds.

I think I can talk about my treasures now, I believe I have all details ironed out.

First I snagged a nice vintage vari X II leupold from John Barsness, 3-9 variable power which according to John is a "60's model" I wanted something like that for my old .308 (winchester lever model 88)

It's going to look awesome.

This initiates a musical chairs game for my scopes & rifles. Sort of a ripple.

See the 88 has a nice leupold FXII 4X scope on it now, this will go on my 9422M which is currently over scoped with an early USA marked flawless Burris FFII 3-9X 40mm in gloss black. It was the first "decent" scope I ever bought, it deserves to go on my M70 FWT 30-06 which sports a Matte finish FFII B-plex 3-9 that begs to be on my M77 220 swift....

(pause for deep breath, long sentences)

....Which has a nice clear 2.5-10 45MM bushnell that I'd like to see on my dad's scopeless M70 FWT 30-06 with FWT laminate stock...

Have I got everybody confused on the scope shuffle yet?

Good! LOL!!

I also picked up an "as new" seemingly unfired M70 controlled round feed classic sporter lt in 300 win mag with a set of leupold bases & rings and a USA marked Burris Fullfield (original fullfield, not FFII) 3-9 power 40mm matte finish.

I just sold a Thompson encore stainless 24" .243 barrel with a walnut forend & a 1 piece base to help with my purchases... And one of my "yard orniments" just went up for sale as well.

(64 ford galaxie 500XL 2 dr fasback, Z code 390/4 speed) which is a rusty project car.

One local has been hounding me for years on this one so I'm giving him first crack at it.

I'm heading down to meet up with Dusty for our fishing weekend soon.

You all have a fantastic weekend, good luck to the MN archery & small game hunters this weekend. Good luck to the kids taking part in the youth waterfowl hunt tomorrow (our boy RWS) and luck to those across the nation or where ever you are with these fall seasons upon us.

Wish us luck in the tourny (as if we need it)

grin

Something clever here.