Trip was fun. I'm beat. Power went out most of the day at the place we were staying, then big storms and t-nado's rolled through. At 10pm there was still no power. We have 2 people there that have sleep apnea and use cpap machines to sleep. Can't use em with no power, so we packed and left at 1045pm and got home about 130am. Long drive in crappy weather but now I'm wired up so I'll bang on here for awhile.

It was a fun week, lots of feeshes were caught, some were ate, some will be munched on later. LOTS of northern. Like more than I've ever caught before. None were big, biggest was probably 30" or so, I don't know if I have that on my camera or BIL's. Biggest walleye was 23", caught him on a spinner bait in the weeds. He was good eatin' too. smile

My BIL was up for the entire week with his girls and we had a blast with them. He's never been able to make it before with a goofy work schedule. He now has a more normal work sched and can acutlly have some fun with us. He gets to hunt deer this year too, so we're both pretty pumped about that. The amount of beer that was consumed was.... hmmm, lets say a lot. Had to make a run for more on Monday, and we had 1 left when the power went out the last time.

Chickenbuck crew. I was gone, but I'll surely raise one for Waylon.

That's all I got for now

Camp is where you make it.