Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by tzone
Well you gotta knock off $150 if it's for sale anywhere but Gander Mt. crazy

Dave, check out a place called Gun Stop, in Minnetonka,MN. Best gun prices I've seen.

Good guys there. The reloading side doesn't suck either.
The guy that runs the reloading counter there is a total azz. I went in to ask him some questions about reloading, as I'm just getting started in it and he refused to give me any info-told me I "had to learn from my own experiece." I watched him take two phone calls, acting like he was totally annoyed that they had the audacity to call him in the first place-never said thank you or goodbye-basically hung up on both of them. He was acting like a jerk, and he'll never see another penny of my money.

I sent an e-mail to the shop detailing his total lack of customer service, and asked for a reply. Never got one of course. After I get set up for reloading, I plan on sending them copies of the receipts so they can see how much business they lost out on. I'll go buy the stuff at Gander if I have to before I'll put up with that crap.

The guy at the gun counter seems like a good person, but they lost my business due to the douche bag at the reloading counter.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla