Originally Posted by Colorado1135
I was following your updates on FB Rooster, thought about calling you but I figured you had all kinds of stuff going on.
thoughts and prayers will continue for a speedy recovery!

there's always a late season muzzlestuffer hunt out here!

Yeah everytime I fell asleep or woke up the wife was updating facebook it seems. crazy I can't say too much about it. I did sincerely appreciate all the thoughts and prayers I received. Very humbling...

You know you have a good woman when she doesn't leave your side the entire time you're in the hospital. She even slept in a chair next to me every night even though our daughters have an apartment two blocks from the hospital. Everytime the IV pump alarm would go off she was up with me, everytime they came in to check vitals she was up with me, everytime labs came in for more blood, she was up with me. I have to love her for that. smile

For those of you guys that have experienced blood clots or know someone who has, how long does it take for the pain to go away? My leg is still killing me when I stand and move about.

Charlie - Your boy will remember that first duck hunt for the rest of his life. That will be a campfire story that he will tell in the future. Good on you! And "fur and feathers" weekend...I like that! I might steal that phrase and substitute pheasants for ducks. smile

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...