Hi everyone! First and foremost BMan great, great news on Cole!!!! And GG I hope your recovery goes fast and smooth. I apologize for the long winded post but I told myself if I finished all 2600 + pages I would post. They say people cross paths for a reason but it hits home here. I have been reading this thread for the last month and a half and boy let me tell ya. This has been some of the best therapy a person could ever get lol. The laughs the losses the stories. It really is just like sitting up at camp or hell around the table at Christmas. I am a 35 year old city kid that runs to the north central mountains of Pennsylvania to get away from all the creepiness down here. I am unfortunately stuck in this mess until I figure out how to be an IT Director for a decent sized law firm and not be in a city somewhere. I have had a bit of a kick in the a$$ this year with mom getting diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer on Christmas. I am an only child since I was 6 years old and my 12 year old brother was killed by a drunk driver. My dad split when I was 2 didn�t know him so no worries there lol. Dealing with it is overwhelming at times while trying to maintain a normal life as a newlywed. Her spirits are great and has good days and bad. But it�s tough watching your hero fight such a horrible disease.

Finally got mom out of the hospital in the beginning of January which was great and had a trip lined up to Mexico with the wife and some friends that was an awesome diversion of reality for a week only to come home and get a call 5 minutes after I landed that my 43 year old cousin/ hunting partner took a nap and never woke up. He was the reason I started hunting as a kid. With no real male role models I didn�t have the chance but then Freddy changed all that. We had our ups and downs as usual but as the years wore on he stopped hunting and spent his time in the bottle and we stopped hunting together quite a few years back. I stopped hunting for a long time but got back up on the horse three years ago and couldn�t be happier. I did manage a nice buck this year and will attach a couple pics. I just wanted to thank you Dave for creating this hideout and all of you guys and girls for sharing the tough times with the good. It may seem like ramblings at times but I guess ya never know who�s reading it and whose day you are helping along. I think I am going to stick around for a while if that�s ok� you guys seem like some good eggs�

Kevin

[img:left][Linked Image][/img]