Hey guys, you know whats up for tomorrow?

Dinosaur hunt.

Sturgeon fishing on the river that seperates Minnesota from Canada.

We (the men of chickenbuck) are heading to the place that rocky & bullwinkle called "frostbite falls" there we will lodge for the night.

Saturday morning we will slide a couple of boats into the rainy river & we will do our best to hook up a fight with the biggest, strongest fish MN has to offer.

The rainy has never been nice to me. It can be a terrible place, you can get so cold on the rainy that you might consider jumping into the icy water just to warm up. You have to dress like you are set out for the north pole on a dog sled.

If you fall short of bringing the absolute warmest gear you own, you will be sorry.

I know the rainy won't show me nice weather, me & the river don't get along. I could get into a boat on the rainy in late july & it would snow.

If I were to fish the rainy in late july I would still dress for ice fishing because that's what the rainy will give me for weather.

But it's chocked full of those gray dinosaur fish, some of which are 6' long. So we're going damn it, and we'll do our best to hook into something worth taking pictures of for everyone here.

Wish us luck!!

grin

Something clever here.