Oh my gosh Rooster, that there is funny stuff. I laughed and laughed too.

Thanks again everyone. I have to say that I do enjoy my birthday. Yesterday was simply the best day for me and every year when it rolls around, its the same thing...best day ever! I didn't let any mean comments, any snide remarks, any grumpy person get me down no matter what. Every person that called in, every person that came to the counter was going to know before they hung up that phone or left the office that it was my day. grin

Dave made me an awesome supper...fried potatoes and walleye!!! CLB brought home an ice cream cake that she paid for all on her own and there was even a present for me too which PWM asked if we could open about every 2 minutes. RWS kept reminding me how much he loved me, which also made me wonder what he had done that I was going to find out about "not on my birthday". Dave even had quite the experience shopping with 3 - 17 yr old goofy girls too. HA!!

Let the celebration continue tonight with a haircut and supper with two of our very close friends up here. Man I sure wished every day was as awesome as yesterday but we must move on...sooooooooo back to the talk of old cars, snowmobiles, fishing, guns, guns Dave bought that I don't know about yet, leopard squirls, chickenbucks, my deer stand, BWCA trips, 4wheeling, etc, etc.

Have a grand day everyone. wink

"I'm not crying!!"