we only got about 2 inches of snow max, but plennnnny windy. must have got a tiny bit of drizzle as the roads last nite were icy.

Speaking of snow, I have 2 neighbors that live about half a mile north of me. I dont really know either of them. One I have nothing in common with, the other is just kind of weird and lazy. Nice enough people I guess, but have only seen them at neighborhood get togethers.

Both have east-west driveways and for the past few years, I have laughed because both of them pile the snow up on the north side of their driveway. We get a half inch of snow with a 10 mph wind and they have 2 foot drifts. Nobody else even shovels and they are snowed in. This year, they have piles up to 7 feet high on the north side of their driveway. I am starting to feel bad for the one guy that I have nothing in common with as he is just not an outdoors type of guy at all. His wife called the tow truck to get her car out of their driveway the other day.

My question to you is, how do I let them know that all of this is their own stupidity? I never see them. Seriously, I bet that guy has blown his driveway 50 or more times and I am NOT exaggerating.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.